Monday, April 14, 2014

If I Were Running for Mayor of Trenton, NJ

If I Were Running for Mayor of Trenton, NJ

The first thing I would do is ride around at my own expense to figure out what cops are ineffective and which ones are very effective. Then go to city entities. (Trenton Water Works)

In order to achieve low crime rates there several steps to that MUST be done:

  1. The day following inauguration, I would give a 30 day notice informing ALL CITY OFFICIALS will be being monitored and held accountable. The letter will state my open-door policy and incompetence and ineffective will NO LONGER be TOLERATED! 2 Strike Rule (First Strike: Written Warning   Second Strike: Canned)
  2. A letter will go out to the former mayor's Administration letting them know I am asking for their resignation with 3 week grace. If they don't walk on their own the term will be cancelled based on expiration of mayor's term.
  3. During the 30 days I would be at all city buildings looking to see who is wasting tax payers' dollars.
  4. I would start interviewing people immediately for every thing. City Hall is open to business.
  5. Have some people interviewed twice and put on standby until resignations. 
  6. For every ineffective cop that gets fired, 2 effective ones will be added to increase police presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment