Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mike Brown Peace Rally

Good Morning All!!

Today there is a Mike Brown peaceful rally being held in Princeton, New Jersey.  I am still undecided with what to put on my poster. My son would have like to come, but I choose to keep him out of this particular rally. If this rally goes smooth, I will consider taking him to the Campaign to End the New Jim Crow: Stop Mass Incarceration in October.

This rally is was coordinated with the Princeton Police Department.Over the past 3 years Princeton has been trying to build a better relationship with the residents,students, people working and visiting.


I am so excited for this rally.  In the back of my mind I am wondering if any will get arrested.

I know I am not looking to cause any problems to Princeton. I actually plan on patronizing the local businesses and introducing myself to the local law officials. I go to Princeton a lot and I am sometimes contracted out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment